Sponsor

NARS Cosmetics Spring 2011 Collection

quinta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of you.
I had a lot of work this days, christmas is always a busy time.
After this labor days I'm feeling a little sad. Maybe because it's a new year and we always think of many things that we will want to change or do and we arrive the end of the year doing all the same. I really hope this time will be different. I'll try harder to get things done. I want to visit this year one of my favourite places (I have a lot).
I'm feeling nostalgic for the good things that gone. The great people I met in live and that I loose contact. The great things I imagined for me, like travelling around the world and that I didn't made yet.
I hope this year with be a Year of good changes for me and all of you my friends.
I really invite to change and improve your lifes as much as I want to improve mine.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...